[vc_row][vc_column][vc_column_text]Title: Rental Controller- Dundee Branch
Responsible To: Rental Supervisor
Hours: 8 am to 5 pm Mon-Fri
Salary: Commensurate with Experience[/vc_column_text][vc_column_text]Main Duties:
- Identify and Coordinate all customer enquiries for vehicle hire.
- To arrange all deliveries and collections as effectively and efficiently as possible
- Maximise Fleet income and utilisation by controlling customer bookings and off hires in an efficient manner. Ensure vehicles are checked out and in thoroughly recording all accident damages, fuel levels etc.
- Control Customers driving license checks to ensure they are legally fit to drive the vehicle to be provided/hired.
- Thorough recording all hire bookings on Prohire ensure customers are invoiced accurately and timeously for all hires, insurance, fuel, fines, accident damages etc.
- Maintain a record of updated customer insurance certificates.
- Ensure all vehicles are Valeted and ready for hire, vehicles are lined up correctly and site safety protocols are always adhered to.
- Ensure yard checks are carried out daily and all vehicles in the correct locations.
- To perform any other duties relevant to the function of the company as directed by senior management.
Candidates must be proficient in the use of Microsoft office, Word, and Excel.
Holder of a full current UK Drivers licence.
Previous experience working in an in a similar role within the Vehicle Hire, Plant Hire Automotive or Transport service sector would be advantageous.
Must be flexible to work out with normal working hours, including weekend working as required.
To apply for this role:
Email your CV along with a supporting letter, quoting your current salary to Debbie McDonald, Rental Supervisor, Arc Fleet Services: E: firstname.lastname@example.org
Closing Date for applications: Friday 26th February 2021.[/vc_column_text][/vc_column][/vc_row]